Wednesday, April 10, 2013

HUGE shoutout to Reppittsburghhiphop.com for this post on their site. Check it out!

The Leak: T.O.A.K’s “Welcome to the Lion’s Den”

1 Vote
TOAK cover“Welcome to the Lion’s Den” is a leak from T.O.A.K.’s debut mixtape “Test Of A King: The Mixtape.” It was produced by DJ Naydee of Beatsplanet.com. A raw song that displays my lyrical ability, expressing my around the clock work ethic to grind with my music, that anything less than around the clock isn’t going to get it done. It also expresses where I’m from, where I’ve been, and where I am going.
Get to know the artist T.O.A.K:
T_O_A_K - RooftopI go by the name of “T.O.A.K” (Pronounced Toke), stands for Test Of A King. I’m a hip hop artist from Baltimore, MD, but I’m currently in Pittsburgh, PA. I’m a new artist that actually just started doing music July of 2012, all from a blessing in disguise of me breaking my leg during my last arena football game, April 27, 2012. While recovering from this injury, I picked up a pencil and pad, started my music career on July 2012, and I haven’t stopped since. I have a versatile style with comparisons of J.Cole, Drake, Wale, and Tito Lopez. I definitely appreciate the opportunity to have my music posted on Reppghhiphop, especially being that I live in Pittsburgh.
Check out more music from T.O.A.K at: T.O.A.K’s Sound Cloud Page
Follow T.O.A.K on Twitter: @TestOfAKing
Please help RPHH admin and the artist by clicking 1-5 stars above or leave a detailed comment below!

No comments:

Post a Comment