Wednesday, January 1, 2014

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Happy New Year to all who stops by my blog and sees this! 2013 was a year full of lessons and experiences for me! But, full of blessing nonetheless, and I hope for you as well! I, myself have a lot improvements that I need to make, personally, musically, and business-wise. And staying up-to-date with my blog is definitely one of the improvements that I need to make. So, I am definitely going to make a better effort on keeping you guys informed on what's going on with me, my music, and with business. Even if isn't BIG news, I'll still have something new posted up. Dealing with music, sports, entertainment, or even just a motivational quote, something new will be posted EVERY Tuesday! And I hope you guys hold me accountable for it as well, because I will. So, get ready for some great music from me. My aim this year is to make great music, and not just good music. I'm always looking to improve. To do better, be better, and LIVE better. I hope you do too! New music COMING SOON! 

Wishing you ALL a prosperous 2014! 

It's still #ATC #AroundTheClock #OnlyWayiKnowToGrind

T.O.A.K
@TestOfAKing

No comments:

Post a Comment